Catching-up with what is happening around the world or to know the latest trends is something we all want to do. This often means a bunch of bookmarks and favorites in our browser from various websites, which cater to these contents.
However, this entails a certain complexity which begs you to think there must be a simpler way to do this. After all, it is about reading what is relevant instead of losing in micro-management of news sources.
News360 is such a content aggregator and manager to provide you with what you need. But alas! It is only an Android app. However, Bluestacks has your back and will show you the way to get it for your PC!
News360 has over 100k sources of reading lists to select from which are classified into categories genres, sources, people, companies, sports, technology, etc. There are sources of local and personal blogs too, catering local events in local dialects.
The news feed can be customized based on daily and top stories, and/or combining all of them into a single stream of a seamless experience without any distractions. The app merely does not list stories by headlines but also provides previews of the contents and lets you mark them for later reading. The software also features sophisticated machine learning system which will track your interest and reading patterns and suggest sources/articles accordingly.
Social sites that are supported includes Google+, Facebook, Instapaper, Twitter, Pocket, Evernote and OneNote. The reading list created along with marked contents can be synchronized over multiple devices and thus you can switch devices without having to search and setup articles again ever.
Installing On PC:
News360 for PC can be turned from dreams to reality via Bluestacks. It is an Android emulator which lets you install and run Android apps under Windows.
The best part is that it also lets you access Google’s play store and thus install the apps from the official sources themselves without resorting to third party APKs. Here are the steps outlined:
- The setup will proceed but may take time. This is due to the fact that more data will be downloaded which might take some time if your Internet connection is slow. After that installation proceeds.
- Once done, you will need to set up your preferences such as default language you are going to use.
- The next step requires you to provide your Gmail ID and password to let you access Play store.
- You will now be in the home screen. On the top search bar, type “News360” and search for it.
- It will take you straight to the Play Store page of the app where you need to click the “Install” button.
- On completion of the installation, come back to your home screen.
- Click on the News360 icon to launch the app.